I can't believe my baby girl is 11 months old.....less than a month left in her first year. The time when she graduates from being a 'baby' and becomes a 'toddler.' :(
Camdyn is such a sweet little girl. She is quite needy and emotional but also very silly and loves to play. She absolutely loves Parker. I can't wait to watch them grow up together, they are going to be super close!
She has 1 tooth and a smidge of a second tooth (both bottom teeth). She said her first word (Mama) a couple of weeks ago. Since then she has begun saying Dada and can also repeat other words such as Uh oh, Mmmm mmm and ba. I'm actuallly quite surprised at how well she repeats words/sounds. I don't remember Parker being like that but I'm sure it is because she has him to learn from. Hopefully some of his naughtiness doesn't wear off, which I'm sure it will. :)
She is now drinking whole milk and eats like a little piggy. Breakfast is cereal and a banana and then lunch and dinner is pretty much anything we eat. The only thing she really doesn't like at this point is Velveeta Shells and Cheese which blows my mind! We also gave her plain wheat penne pasta this weekend but little Bean is already spoiled by the world of spices and sauce because she seemed bored with it. :)
She wears size 3 diapers and 12 months clothes.
I just cannot believe that we are a couple of weeks away from a Princess birthday party! I feel like I was JUST pregnant! :( We are going to Bloomsbury this weekend and it seems like just yesterday we were on the way back after the BEST time out there and I told Brian that next year we would have a baby almost big enough to walk out there with us.
Well, that's all for now! I will check back in a few weeks with a first birthday post!
No comments:
Post a Comment