Well, today I feel like I have a newborn! Camdyn got up twice last night - once at 11pm and once at 2:30 again. I don't know how people do it when they have 'normal' babies who wake up past their second month! :)
I keep telling myself to enjoy it - even at 2am - because a year or so from now I am going to wish I had a tiny little bean to snuggle with all by myself in the middle of the night. :)
Tomorrow is our 'Friday' - woohoo! I took Thursday and Friday off. It is our tradition - each year I take off Parker's birthday and then a day or two so we can have a super long weekend together! I bought some cupcakes (I'm a bad working mom who doesn't have time to bake after work) and ice cream cups for Parker to take to daycare. :) Sadly enough, I had to leave the cupcakes in my car.....I don't trust the little rug rat. Even if I hide them, I know I would wake up at 5am and see him sitting in the middle of the kitchen with half of them eaten. :) I am going to make a cake for him on Thursday and then Saturday is the big fire truck birthday party at Playstation! I feel like this week he looks about 3 years older. Hard to believe 3 years ago I was at home freaking out because it was my last weekend of being able to do whatever I wanted. Yeah, I could do whatever I wanted....but what a boring life!
No comments:
Post a Comment