Today is Camdyn's 6 month birthday! Wow, halfway to her birthday - which will, of course be pink princess themed. :)
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was sitting on the couch (I still remember exactly where), holding my pink Fossil watch, timing contractions while I watched Millionaire Matchmaker. There is no way that was 6 months ago!
She has changed so much over the last 6 months....and will change so much in the next 6! We are getting ready for a mobile baby. One who scoots, crawls, walks - and finally runs! Her little coos will soon mean something - I'm sure Mommy will be her first word. :)
As of today, (April 27th), she weighs 15 lb 1 oz (33rd percentile), is 26 1/8 inches long (65th percentile) and her head is 41 1/2 (24th percentile). Looks like she is on track to be tall and thin - like her big brother!
She is still breastfed but when she eats bottles at daycare she eats 7 ounces at a time. This week we started sending homemade veggies with her to daycare, too! Yesterday she had carrots, today she had green beans - which she doesn't like. :) We also eat a bit of cereal after work/daycare. Pretty soon we will be having three meals a day!
She still wears 3-6/6 month clothes and is in size 2 diapers.
She loves playing with rattles, playing on her tummy and laughing at her silly brother. She is seriously the happiest baby, she just has so much emotion!
We love her soooo much! :) <3

No comments:
Post a Comment