So I initially created this blog so I could keep track of all of the wacky things that come out of Parker's mouth. As I sit here tonight, here are a few of the off the wall things that have come out of his mouth... :)
1) Running out of the shower - naked: "Mommy, mommy, I have nipples!" He went on to say "And Daddy has nipples and Camdyn has nipples, too!"
2) On the nipple topic, he one day came up to me and said "Mommy, I have two nipples. One, two!"
3) "It's new!" - He refers to pretty much everything as new. :)
4) Me: "You used to live in Mommy's tummy." Parker: "Nooo, that scares me!" Me: "Where did you come from, then?" Parker: "My house!"
5) Me: "Are you a big boy?" Parker: "Yup!" Me: "Big boys don't wear diapers." Parker: "I DO!" - as he points to himself. :)
6) Pulling on his 'bangs'. "Mommy, hair too long!!" He likes his hair nice and short!
Oh Parker....he is such a silly little guy. I need to start writing this stuff down! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment