The family!

The family!
The family - October 2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why I do what I do...

So I'm having some mommy guilt....I need positive reinforcement!

Nothing in the world is better than being reunited with your babies after a long day at work....complete with happy little squeals and giant hugs!

If you died tomorrow, your role at work would be taken over by someone else. No one can ever take the place of a mommy. Ok, so this doesn't go in the direction that I want to go....but it is SO TRUE!

Being away from your kids during the day just makes you appreciate them that much more. Stay at home parents don't get to miss their babies all day long!

If I didn't work, my babies wouldn't get to take fun tripe (like our upcoming trip to the Omaha Zoo) and wear nice clothes. Ok, so maybe they don't care about their cool clothes but I do....and they will someday, too!

I think both of my kids will be shy like I was. When they are at daycare, they are learning how to make friends and share.

I need to get out of the house and be around adults.

I want my babies to be proud of me! (After all, Parker knows that where mommy works, they make airplanes. ;) Heck, he probably thinks I make airplanes). :-)

Ok, that helped....I may just need to come back and read this once in awhile... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment