The family!

The family!
The family - October 2011

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tuna Casserole

So I kind of feel like I have added/changed enough ingredients on this reciepe that I can call it my own creation. I wanted to share... :)



Ingredients:
·         1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 ounces), undiluted
·         1 can (approximately 15 ounces) peas, drained, or 1 1/2 cup cooked and drained frozen peas
·         1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimiento
·         1/4 cup finely chopped onion
·         2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
·         2 cans (7 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
·         2 cups grated American cheese or mild Cheddar cheese
·         Small handful (enough for one serving) of spaghetti, cooked and drained
·         1 small can French-fried onion rings (I have also used crushed potato chips)
Preparation:
Combine soup, peas, pimiento, onion, and Worcestershire sauce; gently fold in tuna and shredded cheese. Once it is mixed well, add spaghetti. Transfer tuna casserole mixture to a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Arrange French fried onion rings on top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment