* We don't get to sleep in on the weekends.....
......but they don't get to wake up to a little voice yelling Mommmmyyyyy
* We don't get to take long beach vacations......
......but they don't get to see how cool a zoo really is after all these years.
* We don't get to go to all of the get togethers that we are invited to......
.....but they don't have the excuse of all excuses to stay home when we DON'T want to go. (No one wants to be around a baby with runny diapers or or who is cranky and teething, right)? ;)
* We don't get to watch what we want to watch on tv most of the time....
.......but they don't know how much fun it is to dance around the living room to the Bubble Guppies theme song.
* We don't get to spend long summer days laying in the sun......
......but they don't get to see how exciting it is to see the holidays through the eyes of your babies.
* We don't get to live in spotless houses.....
......but they don't get to have cute sticky hands waving in the air to pick them up.
* We don't get peace and quiet....well....ever.....
......but they don't get to hear some of the most random, hilarious things that come out of the mouth of a preschooler.
Note to self....I need to bookmark this post so the next time I want to pull my hair out, cry, and/or shut myself in a closet for a few minutes, I need to read this. What do you know, it's Friday night....I'm sure I will have at least 30-40 of those moments between now and Monday morning. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment