When I wrote the last post I said I would make a point to get on here more....and then of course our internet was down for about three weeks. I have some material saved up so here we go!
First up....
Parker Quotes!
I wanted to start out with a few Parker quotes. This little boy seriously cracks me up!
Quote #1
(Pulling a tampon out of the center counsel in my car).
Parker: What is this?
Me: (Walking away) I don't know.
Parker: Do you put it up your butt?
Quote #2
Parker: What kind of bed is this?
Me: What do you mean?
Parker: Is it s sleep number bed?
Quote #3
Parker: Meika is my friend. She is in my class
Me: Is she your girlfriend?
Parker: No, YOU'RE my girlfriend!
A Diaper Free Home?!
And now onto Miss Camdyn. Or should we say drama queen. Good Lord we are screwed when this girl becomes a teenager. Are 19 month olds supposed to scowl? I don't think so...but this one does. I mean, she actually GLARES! But I digress. :)
We are starting to dabble in potty training. Not full force by any means but she is very interested. She will sit on the little potty with the biggest smile and swing her legs. It's so cute! She is very good about telling me when she needs a new diaper. In fact, her first sentance was "I pooped!" So we'll see. Maybe it will be a couple of years yet..but maybe it will be a few months! Wow, a diaper and wipe free home. I can't even remember. I may have to celebrate the occasion with a trip to the Coach Outlet. I mean, I WILL have plenty of money to spare.
Mother Goose Update!
This week is the third full week of Mother Goose and we marked a great milestone this week! Camdyn doesn't cry in the morning! Well, she does once she is handed over to Miss Courtney but she doesn't cry when she walks in the room any more. So we are making progress! I can tell a big difference since she has been going there. She seems to be able to verbalize her wants and needs so much more in just a matter of a couple of weeks! Parker still LOVES it! He has made some friends - Mitchell, Griffin and Will. It makes me so happy that he has has chosen actual friends! They have been very busy with field trips and their first service trip yesterday. I love that he gets to go out do fun stuff! So far his field trips have included story time at Barnes and Nobel, a trip to Texas Roadhouse, weekly free movies at Collins Road Theater and weekly splash days at Jacolyn Park. Yesterday they went to Heritage Nursing Home and visited some of the residents. I'm not sure exactly what they did but Parker said the people there were really really old. :)
Well, I think that is enough of an update for now. I'm really going to try to update this more....it's much easier than updating a couple of baby books. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment