The family!

The family!
The family - October 2011

Friday, March 25, 2011

5 months

Dear Camdyn,

5 months. Wow, is that even possible? On Sunday, you will be 5 months old. My little Beanie Bear.

You are SUCH a happy girl. I am just in love with your personality. I think you will grow up to be a lot like me. You seem to be very emotional and sensitive. You are definitely not a baby who likes her own space. :) If it were up to you, you would be held all day long....by your mommy. I'm so glad we have formed such a special bond. I love seeing your eyes get big when you hear my voice, especially when we have been apart, even if we were only apart for a couple of hours while you nap. I love watching your neck crank all the way around when you hear your big brother. I'm sure he annoys the heck out of you but I am even more sure that you already love him like crazy.

You are just getting to the point where I don't have to feed you every 2 hours. It is more like every 3 or 4. However, when you are at daycare you only eat 2 bottles all day long (7.5 oz each). Why 7.5? Because I went a little crazy freezing 5 ounce bags of milk (I should have known you would only eat 5 ounces for a few weeks) so we have to defrost 3 5oz bags at a time). :) Right now you are wearing size 1 diapers, although the next time I buy you more I will buy you size 2. Depending on the brand, you are wearing either size 3-6 months or 6 months.

You have changed our lives in so many ways and you will never know exactly how much we love you. I am so excited to watch you grow into the sweet little girl that I know you will be.

I love you Beanie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment