The family!

The family!
The family - October 2011

Friday, March 18, 2011

What we've been up to....

SO, I decided that I would actually write a real post since I have this site looking semi-cool. :)

So you may ask "What exactly is it like having a full time job (50+ hours a week), a partially trained husband, a toddler and an infant?" Hmmm, do you really have to ask? :)



Things have been insane lately!

Parker is just a couple of weeks awa from turning 3. How is it that our baby is almost 3??? It makes me sad that we can have real conversation with him these days. He can understand us and we can understand him. I guess that is what happens when your 'baby' turns 3. I can't even bear to think about how much of a little boy he will be a year from now. The other night he kept sneaking out of his room because he didn't want to sleep. He would say, "But mommy, it's loud in my room." We went back and forth for awhile and then it occured to me that he is finally old enough for me to debate about bed time with him!

Speaking of growing too fast, Camdyn is approaching the five month mark! A couple of nights ago we gave her oatmeal for the very first time. It went pretty well. About half of it slid out of her mouth and the she gobbled the other half off of her spoon. Pink and purple bib, purple spoon and purple bowl. Of course we had to be mindful of what we used. These items are going to be in pictures for years to come! If she follows Parker's lead, she will also be crawling in a couple of months. That seriously does NOT seem possible! But you can tell she is already thinking about it. The other night she was on her stomach, pushing up on her knees, digging her little face into the ground. :)



The pictures that I am adding are not necessarily the greatest (they are from my camera phone) but at least it gives you an idea of what the tiny little faces I am greeted by each morning look like these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment