I sure do hope someone is reading these posts....because I feel like I have to post something every day! I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon.... :)
Well, last week Parker had ear infection followed by pink eye. Today I took Camdyn to the doctor and found out she has RSV. It was weird because the doctor was like, eh, she might have it, if you want to have her tested you can, but we won't do anything with the information, it would just be so you know. Umm, ok, I guess since we are here we might as well find out?
So after about 30 minutes of entertaining her in the tiny patient room, we got the news. Yup, RSV. Anything they can do about it? Nope. I sure am ready for summer....we have had more sickness in the last couple of weeks than I think we had in the last year. Seriously.
Speaking of summer, I blocked an entire week on my calendar! June 13-17 = vacation!!! Woohoo! I can't wait! I think our plan is to head to the Omaha Zoo for a couple of days and then the rest of the time will just be a 'staycation.' Take the kiddos to the pool....and I guess I'm not sure what else! Don't worry, there are tons of things to do during the summer in CR, so I am sure we will come across something!
No comments:
Post a Comment