Being an adult/mommy while going through my parents divorce has made me reflect on a few things:
- There are some things - that no matter how hard we try - we will never understand.
- I have felt feelings that I pray my babies never feel.
- I will never make my kids feel that anyone or anything is more important than they are.
- No matter how well you think you know someone, you never truly know them until you see them go through a divorce.
- Playing dirty just isn't worth it.
- Some things are better left unsaid; you can't take back your words, no matter how badly you want to.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- We don't have to support our family's actions, but sometimes it is better to just accept them.
- At the end of the day, my job is to worry about what goes on under my own roof.
As spring approaches, I am very excited to get outside with my own kids. I'm excited to make memories at the pool, parades, summer family vacation, and much more! Although the last few months have been difficult, I do have so many memories that no one can ever take away from me.
Life ain't always beautiful....but it's a beautiful ride.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment