Here is a YUMMY recipe! I just made it tonight! My friend Jenna made it for me after we had Parker! :)
Saute 2 T butter
1 Cup chopped onion
1/2 Cup green pepper
In same pan, blend
1/4 Cup flour
1/2 or more enchilada sauce mix (comes in a envelope)
2 1/2 Cups chicken broth
Cook and stir the mixture until thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat and add
1 C sour cream
1 C shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (I accidntally bough the Mexican blend this time and it worked well).
4 oz can of chopped green chili peppers
Take half of the mixture and add 2 C chopped chicken (I just use the kind that comes in a can).
Stir
Put a little of the remaining sauce without chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
Take 12 6 inch tortillas and place about 1/3 C of the mixture in each one and roll up.
Pour the remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle about 1/2 C of the Monterey Jack cheese on top.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Here is a picture. It's not the best quality (I took it with my camera phone) but this is what it looks like! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment