The family!

The family!
The family - October 2011

Monday, March 21, 2011

How can someone so little be so scary?!

Another Monday in the books...almost.

Today on the way home from work our sitter called and she said that Camdyn had been throwing up for the last half hour. Then when I got there, she started again. Not just spit up, like full on puking. It scared the crap out of me. I didn't know if I should sit there until she felt better (afraid she would choke on puke in the car), if I should speed home to get her into warm, dry clothes. I felt like such a rookie mom, even though I have been a mom for nearly 3 years, and almost 1.5 years worth of first years are under my belt!

Luckily, I think she just had a upset tummy. She seems fine tonight. She ate like a champ and played with Parker (she even yanked his 'ba' out of his hands a couple of times). It makes me wonder if these little people ever stop scaring the crap out of us! If that tiny bit of puke scared me, what am I going to be like the first time one of them breaks a bone, needs stitches, or gets behind the wheel of a car!?

Here are a couple of new pictures that I uploaded last night. I don't know how we ever lucked out......we have some pretty attractive offspring. :) Now I just need to figure out how to keep them this size forever! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment